Good luck WHS Class of 2014!
- We are looking for a student who has of energy, talent, school involvement, extracurricular participation, friendliness, and a record of caring for friends and community.
- Applicants need to submit a speech or story. (By speech or story, we encourage you to use the art of rhetoric, imagery, and allegory to suggest your idea. Imagine how your idea is depicted in a video...)
- Interested applicants are invited to produce and submit a video along with their application - optional not required.
- Applications are being accepted NOW through Sunday, April 6, 2014, or up until the first 30 applicants.
- One individual from WHS's senior class will receive $5000.
- The 1st place winner will produce a YouTube video featuring their speech by no later than June 30, 2014, as a condition to receive the monetary award.
- The SPIRIT Foundation may award runner-up and/or video awards depending on the quality of submissions.
- The winner(s) will be announced at the annual Wootton Awards Assembly, May, 2014.