Robert leads the way as a SPIRIT Scholar.
- Class Planning (Freshman thru Senior Planning) helping to produce fund raisers, Homecoming dances, Homecoming floats, Junior Banquet, Puttin’ on Da Hitz, Mr. Wootton, Mulch Sale, Senior Picnic, Senior Prom, Class of 2008 Graduation.
- Humanities and Arts Signature Program (9-12), Meritorious Rating on Senior Independent Project; participated in five SIP performances.
- Chamber Singers (Grades 10-12), Chorus (9)
- Wootton Supertonics all-male a capella singers (9-12)
- Maryland All-State Chorus (9-11)
- Peabody Sinfonietta Orchestra, violist (9-12), Principal (11-12)
- Maryland Class Youth Orchestras (5-9)
- WHS Track and Field Varsity (9-12), WHS Cross-Country (9-10), Patriots Award 2008
- Woottonette, and Powder Puff
- Church chorister and accompanying violist in choir; Accolyte.
- Dozens of performances of small String Ensemble and vocal performances with brother at Collingswood Nursing Home (grades 7-11)
- AP Scholar, including a "5" on his BC Calculus AP Exam
- 3.5 GPA